Take the Scenic Route

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Rocket Science

After destroying my previous chair a couple of months ago, I acquire a new one from one of the various basements our technicians use to hide all manner of odd things. So anyway, after a visit to the physio the other day for a general tune-up, I've been trying to sit better at my chair, but it's mostly been making my back painful, rather than having any life changing benefits.

So anyway, I was a bit annoyed at the seat angle, so eventually turned it upside down. there is a large adjustment knob underneath the seat, which to the best of my knowledge does absolutely nothing. I actually screwed it right off, and it doesn't seem to be connected to anything. So that's all well and good, but only after having turned the chair upside down for the second time did I notice the second very large lever, on the opposite side to the uppy/downy one, which controls the back rest angle....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home