Take the Scenic Route

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Summer Sifting II

As I've mentioned before, fine weather brings out odd behaviour in my department. I was exceedingly bitter in the middle of a maddening rush yesterday to find at least ten people lounging in the sun on the exterior stairwell. Today, there is a twister mat in the shade of one of the bridges.



I went to a Pegasus Bay tasting last night, and the winemaker was wearing an Emily the Strange t-shirt. He blamed his attire on airnz...
Both Rieslings were stunning. The aria is a late-picked non-dessert wine, sort of Auslese in style, and just mmmmm. The Pinot and the Merlot/CabSauv/CabFranc/Malbec were both very good as well. Mmmmmmm. Pity I'm feeling poor

1 Comments:

At Fri Jan 28, 10:13:00 AM GMT+13, Blogger limegreen said...

Sun, Pegasus Bay, Twister or all of the above??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home