Take the Scenic Route

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Panoramic!

So after purchasing my camera waaay back in July, I've finally acquired the appropriate software and memory card to do panorama shots, and voila!

Work

This is the view from the stairwell outside my (current) office. Yes, I know it's a bit big, but it's cooler this size....

I also note that this is my 100th post (and it must be pretty close to a year as well??). And for my flickr friends, there might be a few more panoramas there....

2 Comments:

At Thu Nov 24, 02:38:00 PM GMT+13, Blogger limegreen said...

They're almost done on the Hocken, I mean Richardson, I mean Hocken. They've 'fixed' most of the concrete, and supposedly it should leak less once they've finished putting the coloursteel on the roof.

Actually, I should take a photograph of Hocken's glorious new protusion and post that sometime. Actually, there's a fair bit of development going down round campus at the moment.

 
At Thu Nov 24, 03:17:00 PM GMT+13, Blogger limegreen said...

Heh. Yes. I still shiver every time I think about it being designed to reflect the clocktower...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home