Take the Scenic Route

Friday, September 30, 2005

Locums...

I got a certain magazine today, and being the diligant reader that I am, I eventually noticed this rather drab advertisement for locum doctors.



What I couldn't get over, is how much this group of young doctors resembles all the young doctors of my acquaintance. I've always been really impressed with how they keep their work/life balance so well, managing to spend a lot of time at the gym and sun-tanning, in addition to their high-stress caffeine-fuelled existance...

2 Comments:

At Sat Oct 01, 09:15:00 AM GMT+12, Blogger limegreen said...

I think that's even being a bit optimistic. These people don't look like they've been staying up all night drinking jolt cola in preparation for a mastery test...

 
At Sun Oct 02, 09:49:00 AM GMT+13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to live in a flat mostly populated with doctors and they were the most active people I've ever met. Sure, not abs of steel like the people in that ad, but they put me to shame.

It's like they did rock climbing and mountain biking to spite the 12-stretch they'd just finished.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home