Take the Scenic Route

Monday, November 07, 2005

Too sad for words

Like most people, I couldn't quite believe that Rod Donald had died. In fact, we had a fairly uncharitable discussion over dinner about which MPs would have seemed more likely candidates for an untimely death.

My earliest memories of him relate to MMP. I gave a pro-MMP speech in English in Fourth Form, which was probably one of the least intelligible but well delivered speeches presented to RZ, and managed to convince a few oldies of my acquaintance that MMP was a good thing. Then he was campaign co-ordinator for the Alliance candidate in the Selwyn by-election, which was just up the road at the time.

So, ummm, yeah. I don't really have anything to say, so I'll leave you with a picture of some compost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home