Take the Scenic Route

Friday, December 17, 2004

High brow..

Many of you will no doubt be shocked to learn that I possess not one, but two sets of Erotic Fridge Poetry (although more explicable is that the fact that I 'inherited' one of the sets from a friend who keeps going off on foreign jaunts and leaving miscellaneous things in my 'care'). Now I wouldn't deny that occasionally there aren't some relatively entertaing phrases on the fridge, but it's all a bit too, well, blunt to have that real charm. Such vocabulary as "moist" and "mound" are a little subtle, but "penetrate", "thrust", and "breast" just don't give that air of innuendo, which I, at least, find more amusing. Thus, I'm thinking that adding a Genius or Shakespeare set might make for more interesting musing.

        Thou doust tempt me with they mellifluous moans and whimpers...

Update Murray informs me that you can even get Yiddish and Boys are Smelly fridge magnets among many others.

2 Comments:

At Sun Dec 19, 01:10:00 PM GMT+13, Blogger Jessie said...

Hahaa I want some.

 
At Sun Dec 19, 10:46:00 PM GMT+13, Blogger limegreen said...

Hopefully a certain person isn't reading this, but I purchased the genius set today as a gift, in the hope that it will end up in my fridge. I even fought my way into the feral depths of Dunedin's best pseudo mall and found a horrible tacky shop with a greater variety, but more expensive than my preferred shop. So anyway, with any luck, there should be prolific intellectual dodginess on my fridge soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home